Monday, November 20, 2017

Holiday Dolls and a Holiday Sale!


Oh my goodness! My fingers have been busy! I've been making all sorts of little dolls for the holiday season.

My goal is to have them all listed by Thanksgiving. I only have one more to complete and that's because it accidentally got put into the wrong work bag.


All of the dolls featured here are currently available for purchase!

Holiday Shoppers, here are my order cut-off dates for the season if you need a doll delivered by December 24th:
United States Destination - Order by December 15
International Destinations - Order by December 1

Moon's Creations will be closing for the holidays on December 16th and reopening in the new year. I have little children who need some attention from their mother. Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: